Tuesday, October 1, 2013

SHUTDOWN

Great day in the morning! Well, the government has shut down. Most of it, anyhow. "Non-essential" people can't go to work and don't get paid. Luckily, my dad doesn't work for the government.

I think this is a Political Armageddon. The Republicans are behaving like the pigs in Angry Birds and I don't know what to say about the Democrats. Mom says maybe all the politicians should be fired, but I don't think so. I think Obama should do something about this. Jack says Obama should take his Obama-hammer and Obama-smash everyone.

I wrote a song about Obama:

I'm Obama the president (whistle)
I'm Obama the president (whistle)
When they shut down the government,
I'll eats all my spinach
and give the Republicans what for! (whistle)



No comments:

Post a Comment