Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Andy INFINITY

I finally got Disney Infinity after a couple of months of pleading and begging. The game is really great but some things weren't what I expected them to be.

The figures were pretty big and so was the base. The lighting wasn't very good that it makes the day look like the night. There were no subtitles. The intro featuring characters yet to be released was excluded and craziest of all, at the time I got it, the Wii was discontinued so Nintendo could move to the Wii U.

Remember my DIN-related post? I also wanted the Lone Ranger, sidekicks, Cars and villains packs. I guess they'll have to wait.

Included in my starter pack was the game itself, a Wreck-It Ralph world disc, the stater figures, a play set piece, the base and a card with a code on it.

Well, now that I have Disney Infinity and Ducktales Remastered, think I should have Sonic Generations next. Th-th-th-that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment