Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The neverending blog

I need to blog tonight for school, but I can't think of a single thing to blog about!

My Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle hoodie came today, so I am all set for Halloween. I am going to be Raphael. Jack is not wearing a costume because he is old and boring. I decided on a pumpkin stencil, so I just need mom or dad to buy a pumpkin.

We had a field trip today to the Chicago History Museum. I had fun. My favorite exhibit was the Chicago Jazz and Blues exhibit, because it featured musicians I know, like Muddy Waters and Louis Armstrong. I also liked the L car.

I don't have school on Friday -- yay!  I really want to go back to this hotel we stayed at over the summer and kick back, but my mom says no. Maybe mom will buy me McDonald's or Nick's for lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment