Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Epic Rap Battles of Andia: Count Dracula vs DJ Walters

Dracula: I want to drink your blood, no just kidding! I want to eliminate you in this rap battle! I'm a vampire caricatured by a TV Greek god, he made a pint-sized scientist and a time-traveling samurai! You say you're motion captured, well you should tell that to Mars needs Moms!

DJ: I've seen a anthropomorphic house and now a hotel running vampire, that just made my day, so I'm on fire. Done by two guys who made a film starring Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd, rated PG well ain't that swee, you should really go back to the computers!

Dracula: I'm not guy without souls in eyes, got mixed reviews! But everyone liked because of the director! A box office success, getting a sequel, Tartakovsky working on Popeye but that is okay. But a living house with the soul of a circus sideshow, that's even crazier then a human dating my daughter!

Who won? You decide! Hotel Translyvania for class of 206!

No comments:

Post a Comment