Monday, March 17, 2014

St Patrick's Day

First of all, I want to give a shout out to my Uncle John.  He gets annoyed when his nieces and nephews don't talk to him.  I'll always talk to Uncle John, unless he's tickling me. Then I'll just try to escape.

We didn't have corned beef and cabbage tonight. Mom had yoga, so she didn't want to cook. She made corned beef and cabbage on Saturday night, and Grandma came over for dinner. I didn't have corned beef because it's gross. I had pancakes. I also don't like mashed potatoes or cabbage, so I had an apple.

Right now, Dad is watching Superman II, which was made in 1980. This explains the ridiculous special effects. "Kneel before Zod!!" Ha ha. Best line in the movie. Why are they showing Superman II on St Patrick's Day? The only connection I can come up with is that kryptonite is green? I don't know. I think it would make more sense if they showed that Green Lantern movie starring Ryan Reynolds on St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment