Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sick of Snow

This weather has been going on forever, I want spring now! Not only do I constantly get my socks wet, but I also once stepped in slush causing both my sock and shoe to be soaked.

I think this snow started back in November last year, when it started getting really cold and there were a ton of blizzards and snowmageddons. It was the perfect time for snowmen, snowball fights, snow angels and much more. I once tried a snow angel once let's say January, I even got trapped in my own creation and couldn't get up without burying my hands. So Dad had to go and free me, after taking a picture first.

It's already March and it's getting repetitive. If this continues on, we might never get summer, the most wonderful season of the year. Might as well open Davey Jones' Locker and maybe the passed pirates can convince Mother Nature and God to stop this.

No comments:

Post a Comment