Monday, September 15, 2014

Sick!

I'm sick. I have a cold. My head hurts, my throat hurts, my nose is snoogy and life is dismal.  My mom is also sick. She was supposed to get up and go to a boot camp workout this morning, but instead we both stayed in bed.  Dismal, I tell you.

My dad is in Amsterdam and he is not sick, we hope. He comes home on Wednesday.

I hope this cold goes away by Friday. There's nothing worse than being sick on the weekend. You get two whole days off school, and you spend them feeling gross.

My brother Jack's birthday was yesterday. He turned 16. We were supposed to go out to dinner with Grandma and Uncle Sean, but I was sick, so we didn't go anywhere.  Right now we are talking about Homecoming and whether Jack will go to it. I said he should find a hot girl and ask her. Mom said I shouldn't talk like a sexist pig. I said I just want Jack to man up! I told Mom I'm maybe 30% pig. Jack says I am 100% pig. Mom says no boys of hers will be pigs of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment