Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Jack's belated birthday

Dad came hime from Amsterdam today, so we had a belated birthday for Jack. Mom bought fancy cupcakes from the fancy cupcake shop and we sang Happy Birthday.

I gave Jack the most HILARIOUS card for his birthday. The front is a game of hangman with some letters filled in. The card says "If you can complete this birthday puzzle, something special will be ins store for you." It LOOKS like the card will say Happy Birthday. But then you open it and the letters are filled in and it really says "Hairy Buttocks! Nice Try. Happy Birthday." So funny. It cracked me up. I also gave Jack "The Legend of Korra" on DVD. He also got a bunch of books and some DVDs. 15 is too old for toys, I guess. I don't think I will ever be too old for Legos. I hope I get Legos for my birthdays forever.

On Saturday I am going to take my first cartooning class. Oh Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment