Monday, October 1, 2012

A Shrubbery!



Over the weekend, my dad read in the Chicago Tribune that me and my brother Jack’s favorite movie, “Monty Python and The Holy Grail” is playing on the big screen at the Wilmette Theater. We have never seen this movie because me and Jack weren’t born when this was released. It was released in 1975. My mom and dad were five when it was in theaters. Dad was in Los Angeles when he discovered the movie showing, so he emailed the information to my mom. 

 Tonight, my mom asked us if we wanted to go see Monty Python on the big screen. We said, “DUH! YES!” Things got a little crazy then. Me and Jack did an impersonation of the Knights Who Say Ni, and we pretended to ride horses and make clopping sounds.

Mom bought the tickets online and printed them on our printer. She sent Jack to the basement to get the tickets and hung them on the fridge with a magnet. We are going to see the movie tomorrow night at 7 pm! We both gave mom hugs for being nice, but I always give Mom hugs because I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment