Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!

Today was Halloween. I was Mario when I went trick or treating. My brother Jack was Dr. Who. My friend Steven was a Pokemon Master. We went all up and down our block, on my Auntie Jen's old block (before she moved away) and then another block down. Some of the houses were decorated very spooky! My favorite candy in my bag is Reese's peanut butter cups.

At school, there was a Halloween party for the little kids, and a big parade in the second floor hallway. In room 206 we watched The Sandlot for a movie. I liked the movie, but it did have some stupid parts. Like when some of the inventions to get the ball back failed.  Mr. Z was dressed like the Cat in the Hat -- as always. It was great. And I got a jack-o-lantern ballon from Ms. Dale.

No comments:

Post a Comment