Friday I went to a Cub scout halloween party. Here's the list of costumes I saw.
1. Starbucks Employee (Mr. Dasanti)
2. Obi Wan Kenobi (Mr. Powers)
3. Rosie the Riverter (Mom)
4. The Doctor (Jack)
5. Mario in a Sonic shirt (Me)
6. Halloween guy (Mr. Wiggins)
7. Zombie Doctor......eventually (Alex)
8. Skeleton bride (not really, Amanda)
9. Mrs. Potato Head (Mrs. Dasanti)
10. Cowboy, Darth Vader, Captain America, Luigi, bride of Frankenstein, etc. (Random kids)
Games: Wrap the Mummy, musical chairs, pin the parts on the mummy, candy corn relay.
Food: Pizza, salad, cookies, brownies, cupcakes.
And here's another: why magic should exist.
1. To bring my life back to the way it was.
2. To get cool stuff.
3. Have superpowers.
And that's all I have.