Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jokes for tonight

Today my Scholastic book order arrived. I got a joke book by Fred Figglehorn. Me, mom, Jack and Grandma went to dinner at Graziano's and I told them jokes from my new jokebook.

For example:

Why was the teacher cross eyed?
He couldn't control his pupils.

Why was the clock punished?
Because he "tock"ed so much!

What time is it when a gang bullies chase you?
Five after one.

These jokes made me laugh so hard I could barely breathe!! Mom and Grandma laughed at my jokes, but Jack rolled his eyes and said "oooohhh, Andy." I don't think Jack has a very good sense of humor. Jack says "I disagree."

1 comment:

  1. I loved the book to i got in trouble because i was laughing to loud. and i like how your brother said that jack doesnt have a sense of humor and that jack said i disagree thats funny but NOT as funny as fred's jokes

    ReplyDelete