Monday, October 3, 2011

Popcorn Sale

On Sunday me and my mom sold popcorn for the Cub Scouts at Walgreens. I sold ten bags of popcorn to various people.  Some other people didn't want to buy any and said "no thank you." And some other people just ignored me. I said "thank you" no matter  what happened. We sold popcorn from 12 pm until 2 pm, when Sean and Evan Powers came to take over. I thought they would ever come.  It seemed to take forever for them to get there.  I asked Mr Powers why he was so late, but he said they were 2 minutes early. Then me and mom got in our new car and drove home. My dad says I should blog about the new car, but I don't want to because I miss our old van. We listened to the radio. The new car has satellite radio free for three months. I heard Selena Gomez and the Scene three times since Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment