Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Tour of Wrigley Field

Last Friday, my family took a tour of Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs. We got there by train. We took the Skokie Swift to Howard and then the Red Line to Wrigley. It was my first time on a train. It was good.



At Wrigley, we bought tour tickets at the box office. Then we had to wait and wait for the tour to start. It took forever. I was bored and crabby.

The first thing we did was sit in the seats and listen to the history of the baseball field and the Cubs. It was very cold, so I sat in my mom's lap.

Next, we went to the press box. I played with the phone. I was pretending to be a sports reporter.



The we went to the visitor's clubhouse. I sat on a chair in a locker. I wanted a drink from the cooler, but dad said no.

Next we went to the bleachers. The sun was bright and it was 4:30 pm.

Then we went to the Cubs clubhouse, then the dugout and the field. I got sit on the bench and dad took my picture on the on-deck circle.



After that, the tour was over and I went ot the gift shop. I got a Mickey Mouse figure and a book about the field. We went back home on the train and went to dinner at Red Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment