Monday, January 5, 2015

Would U like to Play?

Well, now that Christmas has passed. I might as well list what I received from my loved ones.

Might as well start with the more important stuff! I got a Wii U, more specifically the deluxe version which was black and can hold 32gb. The games I received with it were Super Smash Bros U, Mario Kart 8, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Super Mario 3D World and NintendoLand. The last one I didn't care much for. A few days after, I got Hyrule Warriors and have yet to play Pikmin 3.

I also got two 3DS games: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Frozen Olaf's Quest. I've been a big fan of Pokemon since I played Pokemon White and it's a very enjoyable entry. I've also been watching the anime which I really need to catch up on. And Olaf's Quest is a very fun platformer with lots of re-playability and even a few levels have Marshmallow in them. Before I move on to the others, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET PAST THE POKEMON LEAGUES?!

Here are the other things I got.
  • Teen Titans Season 1 DVD
  • Gravity Falls Dipper and Mabel's Guide to Mystery and Nonstop Fun
  • The Simpsons 17 DVD
  • Minecraft Hacks book
  • Calvin and Hobbes "Something Under the Bed is Drooling" book
  • The Simpsons 2015 calender
  • Lego Ghostbusters Ecto-1 set
  • Gravity Falls Even Stranger DVD
Well, that's all for tonight everyone. As a wise pig once said "Thththththththththththat's all folks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment