Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Visit to the Comic Book Shop

Over the weekend, I said to my mom, "I've never been to a comic book store in my whole life." So on Tuesday, we went to parent-teacher conferences (I got all As and 1 B!) and after that, we went to a comic book shop.

The comic books shop is called Aw Yeah! Comics. It was really great! They had all kinds of comics. They had The Simpsons, Sonic, Toy Story, Patrick the Wolfboy, lots of Marvel comics. They even had Archie Comics. My mom said she read those back when she was a kid. They had Futurama, Adventure Time -- they had them all! There were many paintings and illustrations on the wall. My favorite was a picture of Kermit and Fozzie at the back of the store. Another favorite of mine was a poster for the 1960s Batman TV series.

I had some money with me, so I bought a Simpsons Comic, a Sonic comic, a Toy Story comic and a Hot Wheels Batmobile. You get a lot for your money at the comic book store.

The comic book store was great, and I'd like to go back there someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment