Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Whoa

My post from yesterday got 124 page views! Woo Hoo!

Today was a bad day:

it was cold
I had to go to school
all my bones hurt
I was woozy
I was cranky
politeness was lacking
Mr. Johnson yelled at me for no reason
mom wouldn't let me stay home
my lips are dry
my backpack was too heavy
I was under pressure
we're trapped in a polar prison

Mom says it is just the midwinter blues and I'll feel better with some sunshine. She says we will go see The Nut Job this weekend and see if that puts me in a better mood.

Mom says my list is like a poem. And Jack just started reciting some poem called "Charge of the Light Brigade" which sounds pretty gruesome. But everything is gruesome right now.

1 comment:

  1. I *also* thought your list was like a poem. Great minds thing alike, I've heard.

    ReplyDelete