Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Out to dinner

Tonight we went out to dinner. We went to a mexican restaurant to celebrate how me and Jack are awesome. Jack did some things being smart, and I shook the mayor's hand.

I had tacos. Mom had enchiladas mole. Dad had steak tacos. Jack had a combination plate.

I like the restaurant, but there was a baby at the next table who was screeching! Babies are fine, but I think they should stay home if they are going to screech in that really high pitched way. Screeching totally hurts my ears and makes me feel agitated, anxious and annoyed. I pulled my shirt over my ears and my hat down over my head. Luckily, the baby only screeched twice, so it wasn't too much of a problem. Mom says I was not a screechy baby, probably because I didn't want to annoy myself. Jack WAS a screechy baby, which I think just figures, because Jack annoys me a lot. Jack says he wouldn't annoy me so much if I wasn't so easy.

I've been tired and crabby all day. I think it is time for BED.

No comments:

Post a Comment