Thursday, December 19, 2013

The 12 Days of Christmas

On the 12 days of Christmas, my TV gave to me...

12 Koopa Troopas
11 Identity Discs
10 Hedgehogs a Running
9 Cans of Spinach
8 Robot Masters
7 Pokeballs
6 Elements of Harmony
5 Teen Titans
4 Ninja Turtles
3 Sailor Senshi
2 Disney characters
and a repaired Planet Express ship.

Thank you! You're all too kind! Now before I go, I have a few announcements.

First of all, the second part of my Eevee and Friends review will be a little late since the short has been taken off Pokemon.com. So just be patient.

Also, I'll be doing a Q&A in a couple days starting what I call Post-Christmas. You can ask me questions like "What got you into Pokemon" or "What's your favorite video game based cartoon". Just ask me anything as long as there's no flaming

I've also decided to amp up my deviantArt account by uploading memes so you can check out my page right here. Don't be shy, I got a lot of stuff you should see.

Well, that's all I have for now. So......

Porky Pig: Adededededede..that's all folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment