Monday, December 9, 2013

Saturday at Grandma's

Saturday night, Jack and I stayed over at Grandma's because Mom and Dad went to a party with Auntie Jen and Uncle Chris.

We had Culver's for dinner. (cheeseburger, fries, ice cream, YUM!)

Jack slept on the couch in the living room while I slept in Uncle Sean's room because I was getting too big for the small couch. I told mom I could sleep with my legs bent, but she told me to pick another sleeping place. I watched the Simpsons Movie and Pokemon on Uncle Sean's TV and DVD player.

Jack didn't watch anything. He was busy reading a book about Jesus. Jack says the power of Christ doesn't compel me, because I am not currently demonically possessed. Good to know.

I love staying over at Grandma's. We used to go there for Christmas Eve, but MOm got tired of cooking 2 big meals in a row (since Christmas dinner is at our house) so now we go to a restaurant near Grandma's house. Mom makes us get all dressed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment