Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Andy

There's this Sound of Music thing on NBC right now. And being a musical, they can never stop singing. There are a lot of musical films out there that time the songs, take Beauty and the Beast for example they have songs every couple minutes or Annie, which I hated because there's a song every 2 seconds.

Also, the songs can really go on for quite some time and double the length of the musical. If you think Annie was bad, check out this. They also got the whole "doe ray me fa so la ti do" thing all wrong and now it's "doe me fail sot we ho". It seems they can never get any effort into this. All of Mom's Facebook friends are ranting about the sound in this because all the background noise is just a white noise I think. Also the costumes are so like 1920s-ish. I can't take anymore of this! It's even more painful than Johnny Test and Sid the Science Kid combined!

My rating: 2.5/10 stars. I recommend watching the movie than this piece of holy trash.  I am out of HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment