Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas, don't be late!

I'm so excited for Christmas. I've got a lot of stuff on my list but not too much or too little, but just right. My granny got me a TMNT ornament featuring Donatello so I thought she knows me so well.  I also want a Nintendo 3DS along with Pokemon X and Kingdom Hearts 3D. Come Christmas Eve, the tree shall shine, the cookies and milk shall be snacked on and the halls will be decked.......if we have any.

I've been very good this year well, mostly good but I don't want to talk about it. For now, I just want it to snow. All that white, fluffy, watery goodness has to come tomorrow. Also, as every year there is a brunch at Misrecordia, the place where my Mom works at. My uncle Sean is always there so that's why he has a fire alarm in his house. I'm really excited so I better prepare.

Well, guess I better get going now. And as always, I gotta juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment