Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Post

Well, it's 2013, Christmas break is over and I'm back to school. Good grief!

I told my mom that my New Year's resolution is to be a better man. I want to do better in school and complain less. So far, so good.

Someone made a My Little Pony creator, so I've been having fun making ponies that look like other animated characters. I made a Snoopy pony and a Homer Simpson pony. Next, I think I'll make a Mario pony!

I'm also working on my Pinewood Derby car. I'm making a Mike Wasowski car, with a round bulgy eye! My cars are sometimes the fastest, but they are always creative. I tell my mom what I want to do, then she and I sit down and figure out how to do it. Then me and dad cut the car, paint it and make it awesome. Last year I made an Annoying Orange car, and the year before that was Charlie Brown. I like to make the cars based on animated characters.

That's all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment