Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School

Today was my first day of 5th grade. I still have Ms Marcheschi and Ms Jerome. They're both great. It was really hot today, so I'm going to bring a water bottle tomorrow.

I ate lunch in the hall by myself because the lunch room was SO LOUD! And girls were taking over my space, crowding all over me. Even though some of the girls are my friends, they can get really annoying. They talk so much, all the time.

I have a new school hat, because my old school hat is falling apart. My mom says that the hat is "skanky," like Jack's stupid red blanket he drags around. I think Mom is kind of mean and should realize that hats and blankets have feelings too!

On Saturday, we have tickets to have the book "Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers" signed by the author Dav Pilkey! I can't wait!

To conclude, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment