Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ow! My Ankle

I hurt my ankle at school today. It hurt so much, I can't even walk properly. I had to stay in Ms. Marcheschi's room while the big kids were there. I hurt my ankle at gym, while we were outside. I was just walking around like a normal person and then something happened. Suddenly my foot twisted and my ankle hurt. Everytime I stepped on my ankle, I said OW! When I got back to class I told Miss Jerome about my ankle.  She said "We'll get some ice to make it heal." She got ice and I sat with my foot up on some pillows. I thought my foot was going to fall off. Good grief!

Now I am home and my ankle feels better. Jack and I were fighting over the tv and Jack asked mom what injury was worse? My ankle or Jack's cough? Mom let Jack pick the tv channel. Goodness gracious! It's a good thing I'm home and my ankle feels better!

No comments:

Post a Comment