Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Blustery Day

Today was extremely windy. It was so windy, I was afraid I might get blown away! In the cartoon Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day, Pooh borrows a blue balloon to float up high into a tree and get some honey. Then a strong gust of wind carries him away. I looked up this cartoon and found out iot won the Oscar for best animated short film in 1968. I think that is cool.

Another thing is that three movies won the award for Best Animated Feature: the first Shrek film, Lilo and Stitch and Treasure Planet. These movies didn't win in 1968, though. I like Shrek and Lilo and Stitch. I don't remember Treasure Planet because Jack lost the disc for it a long time ago.

And one more thing. I hope the new movie Brave is good. I saw the trailer for it when we went to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. I like 3D movies but I get tired of wearing the glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment