Thursday, March 8, 2012

My wish

When we were driving to get Jack a haircut, I thought about what I would wish for.

I wished about buying the building we passed and turn it into an animation studio.
It's always been my dream to make a cartoon or animated film like one of my idols, Walt Disney.

I would call it "EveryToony Studios" and hire some animators to make my first project: Toonland Madness. After the first episode airs, I would premiere new episodes every Friday at 7:00 on Cartoon Network. Then after the show becomes a hit, I would make the prequal to "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" come to life. But I need a few stuff to do that. I need some bluescreen effects for the Toontown scenes. Mix in animation with live action like "Looney Tunes Back in Action", "Space Jam" and some more. That would be hard work. After the Roger Rabbit prequal come to theaters, my studio would team up with Aardman to make another Wallace and Gromit film. But for "Curse of the Were-Rabbit" they took five years to make the film. But since my crew will be fast and coopartive, it'll take us 10 weeks. I know what to call it "Wallace and Gromit in: Legend of the Living Wendslydale"

But I have to have alot of money to buy it. Call an achitech to redesign the inside of the place and buy up on the equipment they need. I bet that'll be a load of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment