Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Favorite Pokemon

  • Pikachu because he's one of my first ever Pokemon cards, along with Treecko.
  • Latias because she's my favorite color.
  • Meowth because in the show, he can talk.
  • Lucario because he can use Aura for crying out loud.
  • Machamp because he has four arms and so strong.
  • Treecko being one of my first ever Pokemon cards, along with Pikachu.
  • Fennekin because it reminds me of Tails from Sonic, being a fox and all.
  • Charizard because his unevolved form is my second favorite starter, the first being Squirtle.
  • Blastoise because his unevolved form is my favorite of the Kanto starters.
  • Ditto because it's so funny-looking.
  • Happiny because it's so adorable.
  • Togepi because it's also featured in the anime.
  • Wobbuffet because it sounds funny
  • Piplup because it's my favorite of the Sinnoh starters.
  • Oshawott because it's strong against fire-types like Tepig.
  • Furfrou being a dog, one of my favorite animals
  • Jigglypuff, also featured in the anime as a recurring character.
  • Ho-Oh because I like rainbows.
  • Zoroark because it can transform.
 And that's all I got.






No comments:

Post a Comment