Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Back to reality

Back to normal life!

Mom is home = Yay!

Back to school after a 4 day weekend = Meh

I may have cried a little bit when we picked up mom at the airport, but there are no pictures, so I'll deny it! I'm very very very very very glad she is home. Dad and Jack are fine, but mom is da bomb.

It snowed on Monday! I was so excited, but it's mostly gone now. I'm ready for another 4 day weekend, but I have to wait until Thanksgiving!

Jack is doing the lights for a play this weekend called The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon. I think it should include some Disney music, but Jack kicked me in the tush. Jack says the only music in the show is the melody from Miley Cyrus's song Wrecking Ball -- but with different lyrics. Jack says the show is very funny, so I may go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment