Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Next Annoying Orange Episode: Rayman Annoying Oranges!

Orange: *motorboat sounds* Bored!! Since when will something cool happen in the......*crash* Whoa!
Pear: What the heck was that???
Passion Fruit: Seriously. I heard that in the.....oh my gosh!!!!!
Midget Apple: It's a spaceship!
*footsteps* Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Orange and Pear: Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rabbid: Wuzzat?
Pear: Holy moly! It's a bunny rabbit!
Marshmallow: Yay! Did someone say bunnies?!
Orange: That's not a rabbit, it's Bugs Bunny! Hahahahahahaha!
Midget Apple: Bugs was grey and purple.
Rabbid: Yee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Orange: Then what's that?
Hare: Catch me if you can Tortoise!
Pear: Dude, that's the hare from the story "The Tortoise and the Hare".
Tortoise: Thank.....you.......stranger. *mysterious beeping*
Snake: There's something about that bunny rabbit that I don't like.
Orange: Whoa! Who are you?
Snake: That was what I was going to ask you weirdo!
Orange: I'm not a weirdo. I'm an orange!
Snake: So, you hacked into my communications, eh?
Orange: I just wanted to know what that thing was.
Mei Ling: That's a Raving Rabbid from the secondary Rayman game series Rayman Raving Rabbids.
Snake: Thanks Mei Ling. Hey Orange, next time we meet we should talk abot poker.
Orange: Thanks apple.
Snake: It's Solid Snake to you. Remember that now.
Orange: Okay Snake.
Rabbid: DAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............
Orange: Knife!
Rabbid: Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pear: Phew. I'm glad that's over with. *crash* Again??
Kirby: Hi!
Midget Apple: Well, here we go again.


Bobjenz: Solid Snake, Raving Rabbid, Tortoise
iJustine: Passion Fruit, Mei Ling
Aaron Massey: Kirby, Hare

No comments:

Post a Comment