Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mario's nightmare

Mario's Nightmare: Sonic and Amy's Children.
(doorbell rings)
Sonic: Come in.
(door opens)
Amy: Sonic. I'd like you to meet your son.
Sonic: My son is pink? No way! Amy, we're dying his quills. Nobody will ever know.
Mario: What??!?!?! (chair falls over)
Luigi: Mario? Mario? MARIO!!! WAKE UP!!!!!
Mario: Whoa! What happened?
Luigi: Your chair fell over and you passed out.
Mario: That might've hurt my forehead.
Luigi: By the way, have you seen Sonic? I saw him walk to the closet this morning.
Mario: I'll go find him. (humming, opens closet door)
Sonic: And where are you going in such a hurry little lady?
Blue Baby Hedgehog Girl: (babbling)
Mario: (picks up baby) You have a baby daughter?!!
Blue Baby Hedgehog Girl: Grandaddy Mario!
Mario: (whimpers) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (neck rises, head makes foghorn sound)
Mario: Wahh! Mama mia, what a nightmare.
Amy: Mario my love. Is there something wrong?
Mario: Oh my…..(shreiking)
Sonic: Haha! April Fools!
Mario: Hmph.
(Meanwhile…)
Wario: Remember when Mario went chicken about Sonic and Amy's kids?
Waluigi: Yep. Pretty hilarous.
Both: (laughing wildly)

No comments:

Post a Comment