Wednesday, May 7, 2014

An Ode to Ms. McMahon

Our assistant principal is leaving at the end of the year. She's moving to be near her family. That's good for the family and for her, but sad for our school and ME. I am going to miss her.

Ms. McMahon
Gives great hugs
Is nice to all kids
Loyal to Edison Park and Mr. Z
Calls me Handsome
Is Smart
Is Funny
Is Kind
Cheerful in the morning at the door
Very Pretty!

I've known Ms. McMahon since I was in first grade! I was much smaller then. I don't remember if she called me Handsome back in first grade or if that happened when I got older and better looking? I was very cute in first grade, though.

I hope Ms. McMahon can find a good school to run in Connecticut. Those kids will be VERY LUCKY. I hope Mr. Z picks a good new assistant principal, though no one will take Ms. McMahon's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment