Monday, February 10, 2014

Mental breakdown commence

I CAN'T EVEN TAKE IT ANYMORE! WHY DOES EVERYONE FIND A WAY TO MAKE ME EXTREMELY MISERABLE UP TO THE POINT OF ME HAVING A MELTDOWN JUST SO THEY CAN LOOK AND LAUGH!?

I....just don't want to go to school anymore. It's the same thing everyday. Wake up, go to school, be  hated by all, go home, cry my sorrows out, rinse and repeat. Be advised that this was supposed to be a review of The Lego Movie but I thought I don't have any time so it's on hold until further notice. I mean, what's the point of sharing your thoughts anyway? If you have a dad who thought South Park, Aqua Team Hunger Force or Robot Chicken is good for kids just because they either have other kids in it, anthropomorphic fast food products or parodies things you like, then just forget about it.

Just let me have peace right now. Also, there's another thing I'd like to rant about: children's television from Japan. For example, the banned Pokemon episodes specifically Secret of Dratini and Holiday Hi-Jynx. Dratini for example, had GUNS! Not bazookas, laser blasters or anything cartoony and weaponized, just normal handguns. Y'know, for kids!  Thankfully, as of the Virtual Console release of Pokemon Snap, Jynx is now permanetly colored purple and her lips were smaller. And then there are some moments in a favorite show of mine, Sonic X, where our title character would curse.....complete with subtitles! Even in front of a 6 year old little girl wabbit for crying out loud. Because kids love them some Pocket Monsters and blue hedgehogs in Santa colored running shoes swearin' like the kids after seeing the first Henson Ninja Turtles movie.

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna watch me some Olympic ice skating.

No comments:

Post a Comment