Friday, March 8, 2013

Toons These Days: Oz the Great and Powerful

Hey everyone, I'm back from hiatus. As you know I haven't seen this flick but that doesn't mean no review. On with the show.

Doggy: Well whoopity-stinking-doo! Another Wizard of Oz movie made by DISNEY! And it has James Franco and Mila Kunis. Now the first Disney Oz movie was terrible in my eyes so I had Conroy bury it near Ernest Borgnine's tomb.

Anyway, there's this guy named Oscar who is a circus magician and a con man who is whisked away from dusty Kansas to the magical, happy land of Oz where lives cute little Munchkins! I was being sarcastic y'know. He meets this flying bellhop monkey named F....in....ey. Whatever, I'll call him Dan. He meets three witches and one of them will be the Wicked Witch of the West! At least this version wasn't a Muppet movie or a Ted Turner/DiC cartoon.

That's all I have to say. Conroy, did you bury "Return to Oz"?

Conroy: I couldn't find his grave so I gave it to a shark who loved eating bad movies.

Doggy: D'oh!

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment