Saturday, March 9, 2013

Toonland Madness Greatest Hits: Cabin Fever


Toonland Madness Greatest Hits: “Cabin Fever”
Originally performed by the cast of Muppet Treasure Island (minus Tim Curry)
Performed by Jim Cummings, Rob Paulsen, Jeff Bennett and others.
Mayor Cat: I've got cabin fever.
Knuckles: I've got it too!
CABIN FEVER!
Bart: I got cabin fever it's burning in my brain
Waddle Doo: I've got cabin fever it's driving me insane
Yakko and Wakko: We got cabin fever, we're flipping our bandanas
Been stuck at sea so long we have simply gone bananas
Ariba!
Chica chica boom
A chica chica boom boom chic
Chica chica boom
A chica chica boom boom chic
ALF and Garfield: We got cabin fever we've lost what sense we had
We got cabin fever, we're all going mad
Raphael: My sanity is hanging by a thread
Since we're going nowhere I've gone out of my head
We were sailing sailing over the bounding main
And now we're not! Ha ha heh!
Smiley: Grab your partner by the ears
Lash him to the wheel
Do-si-do step on his toe
Listen to him squeal
Allemande left, allemande right
It's time to sail or sink
Swing your partner over the side
Drop him in the drink
Sonic: We got cabin fever
Tails: No if's, and's, or but's
Felix: We're disoriented
Woody: And demented
All: And a little nuts
Homer and Popeye: Ach du lieber Volkswagen car
(Rocky: Yodel-lay-ee-hoo)
Sauerkraut and wienerschnitzel
Und the wunder bar
(Bullwinkle: Yodel-lay-ee-hoo)
Applejack: We were sailing, sailing the wind was on our side
Dracula: And then it died
Bugs: I've got cabin fever
I think I've lost my grip
Daffy: I'd like to get my hands on
Whoever wrote this script
Si!
Escargoon and Rita: I was floating 'neath a tropic moon
And dreaming of a blue lagoon
Now I'm crazy as a loon
Everyone: Cabin fever has ravaged all aboard
This once proud vessel has become a floating psycho ward
We were sailing, sailing headed who knows where
And now though we're all here
We're not all there
Cabin fever!
AAHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment