Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Toons these Days: The Croods

Doggy: What in Hanna-Barbera did I just watch?

Conroy: Only the best movie we ever seen! The animation, those animals! And little Ms. Eep.

Doggy: I don't get any of this! Whatja-whoma-whyza, what is this?!

Conroy: Well, the Croods are like the Simpsons. Except they're cavemen and not yellow-skinned. But at least they don't have a God-praising neighbor or an mini-mart owning Hindu.  So what's your favorite character?

Doggy: The family didn't interest me so I have to pick that guy named......Guy. What? He's the one responsible for what mankind is today! Also, what was John Cleese doing here?

Conroy: You see, most aspects of the film are inspired by popular things like the family thing from The Flintstones and Dinosaurs and the family going in before dark is like Minecraft.

Doggy: Yeah yeah yeah. Enough with the jibber-jabber! All I know is that the 3D really gave me a headache. I guess the producers wanted more money to make 50 sequels! My rating, 6.5/10.

Conroy: My rating is 8/10! Readers, if you have the chance, go see this movie!

Doggy: See it in regular-D because 3D makes the mind boggle! When will we get Dragons 2 again?

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment