Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Toonland

When I got home from school today, I had an idea to draw a map of my cartoon world, called Toonland.  Toonland is a city founded in 1927 by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. Over the years, many cartoon characters have moved to Toonland. Toonland is also home to the Forgotten Ones -- like Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar.

The toon citizens live everyday lives in Toonland. Some go to school, some go to work, some goof off. Mostly crazy things happen in Toonland, like a predicted earthquake and anvils falling from the sky. Hans Moleman holds the record for getting hit with an anvil the most times -- 320 times over the course of his life!

Someday I would like to take my Toonland idea and make it into a real cartoon. Maybe an animated series or movie. I have lots of Toonland screenplays on my computer, so when Hollywood comes knocking, I'll be ready!

Also, Toonland is located outside of New York City and is guarded by a brick wall.

In other news, my dad went to China, came home from China and went to Green Bay, then came home from Green Bay and went to Indianapolis. We went to the Misericordia Christmas Brunch without him. That is bad and good. Bad because it's less fun without Dad, but good because he doesn't like to go to the gift shop but Mom and Grandma do! I hope Dad comes home soon so we can get our Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment