Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bum Reviews: Super Why

While our favorite homeless bum is at a restaurant, he reviews one of the shows that boil my blood: Super Why.

Bum: THIS IS THE WORST SHOW I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

The power to..SPOILERS!

Bum: So there is this itsy bitsy town behind a bookshelf called Storybrooke Village. And no, it's not the one in Once Upon a Time. This is different! There are these bratty kids named uh....Whyey, Red, Pea and Pig. You guessed it. Pea is a toilet and Pig is a pig. I was once a pig, Porky did not like me.

So every time there's a problem that has nothing to do with our lives, they go to this place called the Book Club that is hidden in the woods. They would display what happened on this giant Macbook and transform into these Justice League ripoffs.

Whyey would turn into a green Superman. Red would turn into a roller skater wearing a swimsuit, Pea turned into a tiara wearing toilet and Pig would turn into a construction worker who has been mutated into a pig! I was once a handyman, Bob the Builder didn't like my buildings.

So they fly into these books using mini Batwings and guess what, the books have nothing to do with Disney movies! Like, Rapunzel is a blonde when in here, she's a brunette. The mermaid isn't named Ariel and she does not have red hair. And the Genie from Aladdin is supposed to be blue, not green and wear clothes.

I don't like the fact that they usually make up stories. Where's Peter Pan? Where's The Lion King? Even where's Roger Rabbit?!

They also change the stories so nothing bad happens. They also killed off the baddies of the stories. Like Jafar, Ursula and everyone else. They also change the plot to make them more sympathetic like while the Prince is having a soccer party, Sleeping Beauty is a sleep addict.

After they leave the stories, they display the solution to the problem and then they go into a emo dance! I once got into an emo dance, emos didn't like me.

After that, they never speak of it again. I wonder what their parents would say?

"Whyey, did you change the book I'm reading? It was supposed to say an evil sea witch turned Ariel into a human so she can be with a prince when it says that she is too shy to play wih humans because she's a mermaid. What was going on?"

"Me and my friends are secretly superheroes that go into books and change their stories."

 Waiter: Excuse me sir! What would you like to order.'

Bum: I would like a cheese and ham burger.

So anyway, in the next season a dog joins them and his name is Woofey! I couldn't make it out because he was voiced by a girl. And that is my honest to trash review of Superman, I mean Super Why!

Waiter: Here's your cheese and ham burger sir. Tell me if you want a drink.

Bum: I like some soda please.

(the waiter gives him Coco Cola)

This is Chester A. Bum saying: CHANGE! ANYONE GOT ANY CHANGE? I WANT TO JUMP INTO BOOKS AND CHANGE THEIR STORIES!

Seriously, Super Why was bad. Even worse than the Looney Tunes Show.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment