Wednesday, April 22, 2015

More about Jack

I'm blogging about Jack because I think it annoys him.

Tomorrow night, Jack and Dad are flying to Washington DC. Jack is going to compete in the National History Bowl and the National History Bee. I hope he does well, and doesn't bring shame to our forefathers.

When I think of Jack competing in this thing, I think of the great Charlie Brown movie "A Boy Named Charlie Brown." I would give Jack my blanket to take with him to the Bowl, but I don't really have a blanket I love like Linus loves his. Jack has his own blanket, anyhow. I think he has that blanket because he's always cold. Oh wow. I just remembered that Charlie Brown lost the spelling bee by not being able to spell the word "beagle." I hope Jack doesn't forget the name of the first president!

No comments:

Post a Comment