Thursday, April 16, 2015

BOOKZ!

My mom and I went to Report Card Pickup Day at my school and I did really great in terms of grades. After that, we walked downstairs to the book fair and I got five books in all. They are.....

  1. My Little Pony: Pony Tales pt. 2
  2. Avengers Ultimate Factivity Collection
  3. Regular Show volume 1
  4. Adventure Time volume 4
  5. Guinness World Records 2015 Gamer's Edition
Now allow me to go in depth on them.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic was so popular that it not only generated two films (the third one being an Equestria Girls film set to release this fall and a non-EQG film set for 2017), a collectible card game and most notably, a comic book. This one in particular is a collection of issues 4, 5 and 6 from the now-defunct Micro-Series. The first one has Fluttershy entering an art contest, the second one shows Pinkie trying to help her idol and the final one has Applejack hunting the Sass Squach during the Hearth's Warming Season.

I would have time to write more, but it's getting late. Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment