Monday, April 20, 2015

Jack says it sucks to be me.

I asked Jack for a blog idea and he said "I don't know. Blog about how it sucks to be you, I guess."

I only think it sucks to be me SOMETIMES. Most of the time, it is awesome to be me. I am creative and good looking (according to my mom) and mostly smart. My life is good.

Sometimes, things are sucky. I get very irritated by the state of humanity. Mom says I have a short fuse. One of the things I get annoyed with is when my parents ask me questions about things on tv. Then mom gets annoyed with me for being annoyed, and it turns into a whole storm of annoyance.

Sometimes I feel like I don't know anything, and that is a time when it sucks to be me.

Sometimes I feel very sad, and like it would be better if I didn't exist. That is sucky. But then Mom hugs me or Jack makes me laugh and I feel better.

Overall, I think it is good to be me. I'd rather be me than be JACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment