Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Life is boring

Dad told me to write a blog post about something that happened today. Except NOTHING happened today. It was just the same old day, like all the other days. Except I broke the tail off the whale eraser Ryan gave me and it makes me crabby.

Mom says I should write about what I WISH would happen. I wish I could get a 1 person pass to Disney World. How much is a plane ticket? Okay, I guess Dad and Mom and Jack can come with me. I have never been on a plane before. I don't know if I want to go on a plane. It might be scary.

Mom has a friend who is going to the Amazon in Brazil. That sounds really scary. Can you get attacked by tigers in Brazil?

Maybe I could get locked in Target overnight. I could play with all the toys. I could play with the iPods,  and the video game consoles. I could play with an Xbox 360. If I got hungry overnight at Target I could go to the food aisle. I could eat Reese's peanut butter cups and drink Capri Suns. I could look at all the books in Target. That would be cool! They have all the Big Nate books!

Or if I get locked in Gamestop til 11:00 at night, I could take some games I want willy nilly and just find a way out. That would be quite an adventure. Unless I know their ventilation system and have some tools to bring along. The tools I need are listed below

  1. A flashlight
  2. A screwdriver
  3. A ladder
  4. Snacks
  5. Capri Sun (just one packet)
  6. A bag.
What if I found some old film reels like "Fantasia" "Aladdin and the King of Thieves"? The batch.
Maybe I'd find some loot hidden under the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in Disneyland.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I liked reading your blog post, mostly because you are funny but also because the thought of certain things (like traveling to places like Brazil) make me nervous. So I can relate.

    Also, when I was a kid, I used to think it would be cool to be locked into a grocery store overnight, because I could eat all the ding dongs and mayonnaise I wanted. That seems really gross to me now. Reese's peanut butter cups and Capri Suns sound a lot better.

    ReplyDelete