Wednesday, December 7, 2011

How the Grinch Blogged Christmas

I've have some questions about the Dr. Seuss Christmas special "How the Grinch stole Christmas" which aired on Cartoon Network and ABC.

1. Why do the Whos have their eyes closed? They have to see where they're going.
2. Why can't the Grinch be shown again in a Christmas episode of Kirby: Right Back at ya where King Dedede orders him from Nightmare Enterprises to stop Christmas from coming to Dreamland?
3. What is with these size gags?
And the most important, 4. What is with the Grinch anyway? Is he some kind of monster? And why does he have a dog? I haven't heard of a monster with a dog.

How come the Grinch wears a Santa shirt and hat, but NO PANTS?

I like this cartoon, but I find it confusing. It is my dad's favorite Christmas show from when he was little. He even has a tie with the Grinch on it. My mom thinks the Grinch is "meh." She said the Grinch scared her. She liked "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." Jack says he likes the Phineas and Ferb Christmas Special. My favorite Christmas special is Charlie Brown, Phineas and Ferb, and Tom & Jerry Nutcracker Tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment