Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Annoying Brunch

Sunday I went ot the Misrecordia brunch.I brought my new Annoying Orange toy because it was St. Nick's Day. I had a waffle, I saw my Uncle Sean dance and I got to go to the gift shop. I got a Kung Fu Panda book with four slides and a mini Japanese theater. After that I went ot Uncle Sean's neighborhood Target. It's garage was like Old Orchard parking lots. I also got a Lego Star Wars Republic Attack Cruiser. I liked the brunch but it was a little too crowded. Dad let me go in the lobby while the head nun was talking because I needed a break from the people. I hung my Annoying Orange toy on the tree in the lobby and took pictures of it. Uncle Sean did a dance with his girlfriend Rhonda and some other dancers. He wore a red sweater and had a big fake candy cane. We go to the brunch every year since I was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment