Tuesday, February 10, 2015

UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(WARNING, THE TALL-TALE AND THE STATEMENT AFTER THAT ARE COMPLETELY FALSE! PLEASE JUST TAKE THIS AS A JOKE!)

My brother is trying on pants even though he hates pants. Then I called his face unacceptable. So let me go on a tangent about this one time I found a piano in my nose, which is obviously a made-up story.

One sunny afternoon, I was digging for gold as usual when suddenly I heard an E flat come out of one of my nasal cavities and pulled out the source: Beethoven's legendary piano! I don't know how it got there or what it was doing there, but who cares anyway. Somehow, I became a master and went on to stardom! Which then resulted in an accident where He-Man climbed out of the piano to look for Beastman, because we all know how it stinks to be Beastman. The event was so ridiculous, I decided to sell it to some random rich guy who found a dead jackalope inside of it. And that's the end of my story!

Hopefully it'll be passed on for generations to come and....waitaminute, what was I talking about before that? Oh yeah, about how my brother's face is unacceptable! Also, I heard a rumor that the head of Viacom said that he never liked Nickelodeon, or Avatar, or cartoons, or strong female characters, or everything in general. Well, time to start

No comments:

Post a Comment