Monday, August 26, 2013

Schooled

Today was my first day of 6th grade. It's been a long time since my last blog. I decided to end Toons These Days because I can't think of any jokes that would come out of a crotchety old toon's mouth. Let's talk some topics.

I want the new game Disney Infinity so badly for the Wii but the Amazon reviews say that it's really bad. I don't care what they say, I want a Mr. Incredible figure in my grubby hands now! And I also want some packs like the Lone Ranger, Cars, sidekicks and villains.

I'm not a huge fan of the Sly Cooper series but I'm excited for the 5th game. If the gang are traveling back in time again, I want to see some more ancestors like Slaigh MacCooper, Thaddeus Winslow Cooper III, Henriette "One Eye" Cooper and possibly Sly's father. I hope the PS4 is about $29.99.

I'm also excited for season 4 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Yes people, I'm a brony. Not an obsessive one, a closet one or anybody else. I'm just a medium brony who just watches the show. If I had to pick a favorite pony, it's definitely be Pinkie Pie.

Well, that's all I could say. This is Andy and stay pony everyone. Almost forgot, don't miss the series premiere of Uncle Grandpa, Monday September 2nd on Cartoon Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment