Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Today was a Bad Day

Today was a bad day, I was really cranky, everything was very noisy and today was Toss Day. But that was canned because kids in my class got out of science class with Miss Sharpiro without being dismissed. I was really upset because I always wanted to throw a water balloon at somebody at school. I lost my cool and no matter how hard I tried, Ms. Marcheschi always refused to let us do the water balloon toss.  And at the end of the day, Ms. Jerome wanted me to take home a water balloon to make me feel better, but I refused because it'll make me more upset. Mom says this is a good lesson on how things aren't always fair, but I think it's a lesson in how things STINK. And now I'm upset again. I told Mom I need to take a day off school tomorrow but she says no. And guess what? No is a parent's FAVORITE WORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment