Thursday, May 21, 2015

Unclin and Shufflin

Yesterday my parents and brother went to the Artist in All at Misrecordia, where you can buy art made by its residents. And like every year since it would be too loud and crowded for me, I got dropped off at my Uncle John's place.

It's been like this since maybe 2010. My uncle John's apartment has a TV with a special thing that allows it to access the Internet, a Shuffleshot arcade machine and a nice view of a river. I brought my laptop, my Nintendo 3DS, my portable DVD player, my Perry the Platypus & Black Panther Vinylmations and a few DVDs, such as a collection of old cartoons ranging from Betty Boop, Popeye, Superman & lots, The Simpsons season 17, my Animaniacs collection and a collection of random episodes from a few Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon.

At Uncle John's, I ate pizza from Little Caesar's, a vanilla-with-chocolate ice cream cone and some Goldfish pretzels. I didn't get the chance to watch some TV because I was paying attention to my laptop so I watched stuff like Access Hollywood for the first time.

Overall I had a good time at my Uncle John's. Sadly I didn't get a chance to watch any of my Animaniacs DVDs but at least I got to watch my classic toons DVD which I haven't touched since Christmas 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment