Thursday, March 12, 2015

Back to Hogwarts

I've been reading the first Harry Potter book recently for my Independent Reading Project lately after seeing all the movies and I really like it. I just finished the Diagon Alley chapter where Hagrid buys all of Harry's school supplies and I'm hoping to read more adventures of The Boy who Lived and his friends.

My brother is Potter-crazy and my entire family have seen the movies. Every summer, Jack takes one week where he reads all the books in a row. He eats, sleeps and reads Harry Potter. I don't know if he will have time to do that this summer. He's going to Greece and Rome to look at archeological sites, the Vatican, and other old stuff.

Plus, I would like to see the spin-off/prequel film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Overall, I'm excited to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment